1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Performed an exorcism, went to college
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
fuck your goddamn resolutions
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
not that I knew of
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Depends on what you consider death
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
oh hell… martial arts skills, real talent, determination, contentment, muscle structure, a girlfriend, uh…yeah that’s the short list.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Passing the first semester of college
9. What was your biggest failure?
…Not giving enough of a damn…
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
If obesity counts
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My stereo, by far
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My Grandfathers…he got my ass in gear again.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
cd’s, cd’s, and books
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My sky blue Pearl Export 5 piece drum kit
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
”Facing Hell” by Ozzy, “Photograph” By Nickelback, “Save Me” by Shinedown, and “ The Chosen One” by Zakk Wylde’s “Pride and Glory”
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? Happier I think.
thinner or fatter? Fatter, by far
richer or poorer? I was always broke
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
speaking my mind
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
looking at the downside of things
20. Did you fall in love in 2005?
21. How many one-night stands?
sorry, I walk the mile
22. What was your favorite TV show?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, I don’t think so
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Uh, Blackfoot, Tom Petty, and Nazareth
26. What did you want and get?
some Nirvana Cd’s
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Cursed, just because we made so much fun of it
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I sat around my house rejoicing in the fact that I didn’t have to go to my cousin’s party…and I was 18
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Huh, actually having a band that didn’t break up.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Jeans and a T-shirt.
32. What kept you sane?
Music, and friends
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Oh damn….I don’t remember…
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
politicians are evil
35. Who did you miss?
Renee, Amanda (for some ungodly reason), Ryan after he moved, and just about everybody else at some point.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.
Sometimes, it pays to give a shit.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
”Falling down is a child’s next move,
Learning how not to fall is life’s pursuit”